Thursday, December 13, 2018

Still A Mystery

I still can't figure out what happened. So I just went ahead and made a new file. I know I am missing lots of things, recipes, crochet patterns, a few YouTube Vlogs, but since I was on their notify list I will still see any new posts..

I finally finished my Christmas shopping and been doing lots of cleaning. Putting up just a few decorations around the house not as much as usual and never did get around to doing more out front. I should donate some of the outdoor stuff as I haven't used it in a few years. They moved the donation place and the lady told me where it was, so I drove over there but it's just one of those small metal bins and you can't put anything but soft small items and had to take some things back home. I guess I will have to call them to do a pick up so I will wait until I have more to put out in the carport.

We did have a few nice days but the over night temperatures have dipped down again but that's OK I don't go out there anyway. Did some yard work today and in the shade it was a bit nippy. Need to get more done tomorrow on the porch, then go around and spray the weeds nice crop coming in.

Good Night All

10 comments:

  1. I lost my list a few years ago as well, hard to remember all of them good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi George,

      Yes trying to remember all of them is hard so I might have to wait for them to respond to a post.

      Delete
  2. So frustrating when you lose stuff into never never land. Our pups have to go out during the night. Their bladders are getting old too. And it is downright cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandie,

      And this list sure did go to never never land for my grandson to not find it. Yes the nights are cold and lastnight was really cold. I was cold all day.

      Delete
  3. Have you considered using Carbonite? It's only $50.00 a year. I've lost things a few times and had computer go down. Hit a few buttons, and there it all comes back. The only issue I've had is I once used Quicken. The info came back but not the program. When I started Quicken I could buy the program and it was good forever. Now there is a yearly charge. Decided I didn't need it I could make my own spreadsheet. But I will never be without Carbonite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phyllis,

      I have never heard of it. I'll look into it. Its just strange that my grandson who is really good with computers and usually finds what ever I have messed up could not find that list.

      Delete
  4. Sometimes what happens is we accidentally hit a Shortcut key and your file may still be there but it's hidden! I don't know what these computer engineers are thinking half the time they are way too educated to be making laptops for the likes of us old folks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sondra,

    That's what I say too, I remember when things were so easy to fix or find. I was looking for the restore setting I found it but then it gave all these options so I was afraid to pick one, so when my grandson came we could no longer find the restore . And he is really good at computers. I miss windows 7

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least you found a temporary fix to your problem. I too miss Windows 7, I can't do anything with Windows 10 :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi MsBelinda,

    Even though they tried to set it up like windows 7 it didn't help the photo set up. I guess that's why I don't do much photography anymore it's horrible.

    ReplyDelete