Sunday, July 25, 2010

Humming Birds around my Hide Away

Hummers are very hard to photograph when you don't have the
the right camera. But I got these guys after days and hours of sitting and waiting I even removed screens from the windows so I could take them from inside, they didn't seem to mind me from the other side of the glass. My next thing is a tripod.
Don't forget to click on the images to enlarge them.

As you can see it is a flurry of activity to the left of the photo.
Rufus as I believe these are, are very flighty.

The blurr on the underside is an Anna's I only put the picture in
so you can see the red of its chin there is also a blurr of a Rufus to the left of the feeder


AHA at last he is still

When the sun hits his throat it is a very bright orange










No comments:

Post a Comment