Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Odd things

The weather here had turned very cold so going out and finding things to take pictures of has not been fun. It should start warming up tomorrow so many I will get out and do more. Today I need to go out a buy a pair of sneakers, yes I forgot them at home. :(P


OK this picture belongs down on the bottom. For some reason I keep losing pictures.









The first thing is I new the humming bird feeder was getting low but new there wasn't any humming birds around at first I thought it might be bats. And then I saw this acorn wood pecker. I didn't have this happening last year.





As I was turning the car around I spotted this duck pecking at something




So I got out of the car and he was really working at it, I thought maybe there was some food down there





then out pops another duck. I don't know if he was trying to help it get out of the there or maybe it was a female who didn't really want to be his wife. LOL




So here are all these boat trailers but as you can see from the picture above there are no boats.

I don't know if its me or just this blog set up but I am having a problem posting lately but I will keep trying

Have a great day all.


3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and am enjoying reading. I've been having problems with blogger lately also. I spent many years in Arizona and moved away five years ago to help care for my ailing sister and sister in law. Now I'm ready to move back to God's country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Granny, glad you found me and welcome to my blog. where would you be heading back too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pictures!! nice one of the woodpecker. i know it's cold but the pics are deceptive! the water looks lovely. it'll be great when it warms up and those sneakers will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete