Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wind, wind and more wind

I'm glad I went out yesterday. The wind is so bad today you just want to stay in. The picture below is pine pollen and it is thick everywhere you look.

This is out on the porch on the cart that holds my BBQ Grill. I was going to sit out there but had better thoughts when I saw this and then tried to wipe off the table. YUCK and the allergies are bad too.
I went to Home Depot yesterday and picked up some cushion's for the chairs around the table. When I got back to the Tin Can Cabin I called Jeanne to see if she had gone to the Art Barn yet. NO. OK so we went there and I found this little sign on a patch of leather just had to have it

Another find was this beautiful glass heart, just had to have it. I wanted something to hang in the front window. I was thinking of something larger but I don't think the lady is coming this year. So for know this will be hanging there. There are so many windows here I will always have a place to hang this little gem if I find something bigger at a reasonable price.


I may go to Big Lot's today and get a desk. But then I have to put it together. Like I have something better to do? then I can get a key board instead of using the one on the lap top.

Until next time hope you all have a great day and it isn't windy like this at your place.



2 comments:

  1. Hi We have friends in ShowLow so we make it up there at least a couple of times during the summer. I talked to her yesterday and she said they had wind, wind and more wind. Not good....take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wlecome to my blog ain't for city gals.
    Yes the wind was awful. Today should be better.

    ReplyDelete