Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nice Day no Wind

The day turned out really well . For a while this morning we thought the wind was going to start up again but it was just a mild breeze.  We headed off to Tombstone and spent 4 hours there, of course we ate lunch in that time frame. I bought a new ring but nothing else caught my eye. I guess that's not a bad thing.
About 5 pm Terry and myself got together for happy hour, with Susan. Susan leaves tomorrow for the Slabs. She is great fun and we are glad we met her. Travel safe Susan.

Or other friend Dianne, seems to be feeling a bit under the weather and we hope she will be feeling better tomorrow.

Still haven't taken pictures of the park but did get some sunrise and a few in Tombstone.












Tonight is some what colder as there isn't any cloud cover. Have the heat going pretty good now.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day. Pictures brought back memories of my trip there 2 years ago. Keep having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tombstone sounds like a fun place, a lot of bloggers have been writing about it. I won't make it to Arizona this month. I accepted a seasonal job at Mesa Verde National Park and it starts April 11th, I'm going to visit my daughter in Colorado before I go to the job site. I will travel through Arizona when I leave Mesa Verde in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo. We are so happy you made it to TTRV park.
    Sure hope the weather improves, and hope that Dianne is feeling better soon as well.
    We have lousy wifi at this park, so it is hard to leave comments, but we wanted you to know we have been following your blog !!
    Take care ... TnT

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my best friends has a B&B in Tombstone. Here I go again - the name slips me. Something about Quails.

    Leonard bought a ring too while there last winter. Must be the thing to do. Bet yours is turquoise and silver too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures remind me of our 2008 trip which included Tombstone, lots of history and memories.

    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John,
    Since I have lived in Tucson 36yrs I have been here many times. But you never lose the feel for the place. I love it.

    Happy you stopped by today.

    Hi Teri,

    Sorry you won't make it this year but there is always fall.
    I hope you enjoy your job and Mesa Verde. And you get to visit your daughter on the way.

    Safe travels and Thank You for coming.

    Hello TnT,

    How are you kids doing?
    Happy to see you here and know you are still reading even if you can't comment.
    Dianne is feeling better today.
    I hope you can get on the internet to see my post later.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    Hello Phyllis,

    I needed another rig like a hole in my head but it was pretty. It has turquoise, onix,jade,coral and opal and amythist and of course silver.:)
    I know of the place you are talking about but yes it escapes me to.
    Thank you for stopping for a read today.

    Hello Rick and Kathy,
    I love the history of the Southwest and I just love coming down here and scouting around.
    Thank you for stopping by and glad to have brought back memories.

    ReplyDelete