Friday, August 17, 2012

Dreary Day

The rain that threatend all day yesterday came late in the
night. It rained just about all night, but it was soothing and
soon put me to sleep. I would wake up and hear the rain
and go right back to sleep.

This morning it was still cloudy and stayed that way all day.
It thundered and drizzled. Around 6:45 pm the sun came
out and it cleared up really nice. It would be warm and
then chilly. On our last walk it was down right cold.

So I didn't do much of anything today. I did run to Safeway
to buy a gift card for one of my grandson's and a loaf of
bread.

Hope it is nice tomorrow wanted to go to the Nature Center
for the program about how the mountain got it's start. I hope
to have something to report tomorrow night.

So for now Good Night All

2 comments:

  1. You just had my kind of day. We had rain last night and a few sprinkles during the day today, but we still made it to 87 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning John,
    Yes we had the same kind of day. I don't know if we hit 87 but it was warm and then cold and so on.
    Thank you for stopping by and wish you a great day.

    ReplyDelete