Sunday, September 16, 2012

My One Year Old Smiley and Ducks?

I have been hearing ducks lately. But since I can't see very
far or that is way to far for anyone to see. But today I thought
I saw something moving around in the little pond in the
meadow So I came back and got the camera. I didn't know
if the camera could catch the ducks, but oh yea it did. Not
real close up but it got them.

The day was really nice so I started pulling up the tomato
and zucchini as they were really done. Trimmed back some
flowers as they are just about done now to. I will not plant 
anything as I will just have to pull them out before I leave.
I had some fake fall flowers and I stuck them in the pots I 
emptied out. Sure brightened up the yard. Also got rid of the 
3 legged table. One of the neighbors took it to bring to a
second had store.

Worked on a few more tiny hats and one that needed to be
a replacement for a scarf that its hat was sold.




And a picture of my Smiley who is just 1 year old now.

His truck is hand made out of potato chip bags



 


I wonder if these ducks are from Woodland Lake
I haven't been there in a few weeks so I don't even
know if there is any water left in it.
 
That's all for tonight.
 
Good Night All

9 comments:

  1. Smiley is quite a handsome young man. Good capture on the ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG is he adorable or what ?! potato chip bags? Get outta town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you really weren't quacking up huh? ;-) Your little smiley guy is adorable! And the truck, wow. I remember when we were kids & we'd make things out of chewing gum wrappers. But the truck is talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The truck is amazing...how in the world did they do it? Smiley must be a happy baby to have acquired that name..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning John,
    Isn't he something they grow up so fast.
    I sure wish I had a better lense to get a closer shot. Oh well maybe in my next life. LOL

    Hi Carolyn,
    The only real reason to go home for a little while anyway.

    Hello Cyn,
    Nope no quacking up, ;). I remember the gum wrapper stuff too. The wheels are made out of chew cans so I am told. They say you need lots of patience to make those. There is a blog I used to read the women makes purses out of plastic shopping bags. RECYCLE!

    Hi ain't,
    I don't know how they did it or how long it took but it is so cool. Smiley is always smiling and is such a good baby. I miss him. His name is Anthony.

    Thank you all for stopping my. Need to go get Fred and all day treat before I head out on today's adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can certainly see where that baby got his name! Good pics of the ducks, for sure!

    Have a great day, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jim,
    Thank you he is such a joy and always was from day one.

    I had a great day Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The duck pictures turned out great. And your little Smiley is precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful baby, and nice duck pictures too! I love the light on the background foliage.

    ReplyDelete