Sunday, March 24, 2013

Another Sunday Come And Gone

Today was pretty nice. Didn't sleep much since to meds have been stopped.

 Hung out on the porch so I wouldn't be in direct sun. Took some short walks with Fred.

My daughter and my future son in law stopped by and we talked about getting the invitations picked out so I can order them before I leave for the summer. Time is getting close for the wedding.

Debbie also brought me a gift from my grand daughter Mellisa, a very pretty glass pendant. It has the tiniest flowers inside. Thank You Mellisa!

Had another water leak fixed today and hope that is the last of them.

Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. Another quiet day at the ranch, I think you're getting the hang of this relaxing thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good night, Jo ... hey to Fred and what a lovely for no reason gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you coming off the meds. Sounds like you had a good visit...that's always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning John,
    It's starting to drive me crazy. But I do have a trip coming up so I just keep thinking about that.

    Thank you for stopping in for a read.

    Hi Carolyn,
    I guess the gift is a birthday gift. Sometimes it surprises you when least expected.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    Hi Jim,
    Yes the visit was fun. We always laugh when we get together.

    Thank you for coming by always nice to see you.

    ReplyDelete