Friday, March 29, 2013

Nice Day

Hasn't been much to blog lately. But today was a little different.

Took Fred, for a grooming which did not thrill him very much. But the nails had to be
trimmed and a bath was in order. He sure didn't want to get out of the car so a little prodding
and my picking him up and handing him over was in order. Picked him up in a half hour
and he sure was ready to go. But again I forgot to tell her no bows.  His bedding and man
cave got a good cleaning. He settled in for a while but wanted to go out on the porch.

Tracy, called to see if I wanted to go for lunch. I told her it had to be somewhere I could
get a good salad. We went to Wild West Wings or something like that. I had a really good
salad with a vinaigrette dressing and ice tea with lemon. Then she also treated me to a car
wash which was really in order.

Tracy, Had to go to work so off she went and the rest of the day was pretty much done.
I did some crocheting on a lap robe.

Have a nice weekend.

Good Night All

2 comments:

  1. Poor Fred, how humiliating a manly man dog with bows. Sorry Fred.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning John,
    I know maybe that's why he doesn't want to go.
    Thank you for stopping by for a read.

    ReplyDelete