Saturday, January 18, 2014

Finding Camping Things

I cleaned out a 3 drawer plastic thing today and a smaller one that had enough pencils, pens, markers, crayons, tabs for note books and staples for an entire school. I put those into a  plastic shoe box. There were multiple cords for I have no idea what. Put all that stuff in the 3 drawer thing and carted out to the truck. The another smaller one had been empty and in the shed for about a year or more. Got rid of service for 8 Christmas dished and serving pieces. And toted it all to the donation center.


I found loads of pictures and put them in a box. I called one of my daughters to go through the pictures and when she is done I will call another daughter to come get what she wants.
I still have 2 printers and I'll see if they each want one. There isn't anything wrong with then they just need ink. I will gladly buy the ink, for the first time anyway.


I went to Lowe's to see about the heavy duty clear plastic and yes they have it in a 6mil strength. I'll go back and pick it up tomorrow. I picked up the 2 gal. sprayer for the camp shower and forgot to buy the black paint for it, I'll pick that up tomorrow too.


It was such a beautiful day Fred and I walked a few times and sat out on the porch. What a Perfect day it was.


Good Night All

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed with all you've accomplished. I find that after years of not having crayons and such around, I now must keep them in stock, along with writing and drawing paper, etc., because of the grandchildren. I find pieces of crayon everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More spring cleaning, you're on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it feel good to see it go..... Such a freeing feeling. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gypsy,

    That's why these things were here because of the kids. But they are all grown now., So let some other kids use them for there artistic minds.

    Good morning John,

    I am on a roll keep me busy until camping time which is in one week.

    Hi Karen,

    Yes it is a good feeling indeed. So much less clutter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking at so much stuff I STILL need to throw out ... after five downsizings! like my Mother's old probably worth a fortune for collector's glass bowls and pottery ....
    still toting that stuff around or stored... ought to find out if they really are worth something... I've had people tell me I need to check them out...

    guess I will ... lazy assed old woman ... oh, and now yes... tons and tons and tons of g'baby stuff... SIGH

    ReplyDelete