Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Room is Functional

I had my coffee this morning and started to empty out the room.  Anthony called said he was up and getting ready. So I jumped in the shower and got ready too.  While I was waiting for him I kept taking stuff out.
When he arrived he started moving out the book shelves and I did a good vacuuming in that area. He put some sliders under the desk and together we turned it around to the other side if the room. After the other things were put back into place he put the new desk together and we got that moved into it's place.


After he left I got right down to starting to get more lists done. I like this new set up and I'll try to take a picture tomorrow.


BTW, he tried everything he could think of to get blogger to upload pictures but to no avail. So I will just use the desk top for that.


Good Night All

2 comments: