Friday, March 14, 2014

Beautiful Morning Crazy Afternoon

The morning was really nice and off I went to a meeting. 

I went to sit out on the porch but the wind starting up again so to avoid anymore allergy crud I came back inside. The clouds would build and then be gone. Fred wanted out so we started out for a walk and the wind really kicked up and I bet the temperature dropped about 15 degrees in short order and it started to sprinkle. I was freezing cold. we made it back to the house and the clouds opened up in a torrent of rain that lasted about 4 min. But it remained cold.
We went out again but I wore  a jacket. We didn't stay out very long. 

We all need to see some flowers already
 Love this car




Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like the weather is back on the yo-yo cycle again.
    I like that car too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are a hopeful sign that spring can't be too far off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous old car! And beautiful flowers.

    Wild weather seems to be the new normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning John,

    I have lots of pictures from the Antique Car Shows up north. I think this is one of my favorite.

    Hello Gypsy,

    The flowers came from a few summers ago up north. Just love them in bunches like that.

    Hi Sharon,

    I wonder if I will be up there for the show this year.

    Yep we have had some really strange weather this year.

    ReplyDelete