Thursday, August 7, 2014

Got Heat?

Made a great omelet this morning with mushrooms, onions, bell peepers, grape tomatoes, little red potatoes and of course liquid eggs.
I will have 2 more breakfasts out of it.

These little red potatoes are in the produce section and you are supposed to  put the bag in the micro and cook them like that. But I like to use them for other things since they are so small so they are perfect. I do not cook them in the bag I just open the bag and take out a couple for what ever I want. 

After the dishwasher was done I went to Walgreen's to get my script filled. I waited for it and wandered around the store. 

After leaving the Walgreen's I went to the grocery store for a few items I forgot to buy.

Then whipped across the road to ACE for some spray adhesive to fix the insulation that's falling down in the camper.

By then it was High Heat Noon. Yep the heat is up again today was 106. I am so sick of this heat already. 

Good Night All

5 comments:

  1. Time to make space in the refrigerator for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little red potatoes too. I think I'll get some of those ingredients you mention for my breakfasts next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning John,

    I think you may be right John.

    Hi Gypsy,

    There great you can add so many different veggies I also add shredded carrots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa, you were hot yesterday, we reached 96 and so I won't complain. Last night it cooled to 64 so the house was able to cool down. Thank goodness. Your omelet sounds good, my husband would eat breakfast three times a day. I have him on a plan of once a day. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi JMD,

    I love breakfast too and so did my dad. But we kept it once a day. Just before he passed If I could get him to eat breakfast 3 times a day I would give it to him just to get him to eat something.

    ReplyDelete