Sunday, September 14, 2014

Beautiful Sunday

It was so beautiful out this morning. After coffee and stopping here to read comments and e-mail I went out and sprayed the weeds I saw popping their nasty little heads up.

When I went back in the shed I knew I had to start fixing up the mess. I have pieces of fake grass still and while my grandson folded it up it fell apart and knocked stuff all over the place. So I tackled that and used bungee cords to secure them and stuck them in the corner out of the way. I was able to re stack things but the big issue is to load the camper back up which will eliminate more stuff.  So I backed the truck in and was planning on loading up tomorrow but that may not happen. Things change around here in a heart beat.  I'll wait and see. 

Spent lots of time out on the porch too. Had to give it up around 10:30 when it started to heat up and the breeze seemed to go away.

Figured out some of the word Program and was able to make some changes to Neighborhood Watch call lists. Progress is in the making.

Good Night All

6 comments:

  1. I think you are going to wear out all that truck stuff moving it back and forth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice Sunday. I have tons of weeds here I need to spray... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning John,

    Maybe someday it will get used for real on a trip. Working on it.

    Hi Desert Diva,

    We had lots of rain so we had lots of weeds. But at least the rain pulled up out of our drought and hope the mountains get lots of snow this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Batten down everything Hurricane/cyclone Odile is heading our way! Yikes, looks bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have so many chores falling behind with my fall cleanup...have to stay on top of it or it gets out of hand with all the pine trees we have. Glad y'all did get a good amount of rain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I JMD,

    I have been out all day and it kicked my butt. LOL had to take a nap so haven't watched any weather yet. But it sure looks like a good one is brewing out there.

    Hi Sondra,

    Yes things have a way of just creeping in on us and you have been so busy. Hope you can catch up. Looks like we are in for another round from Odile.

    ReplyDelete