Thursday, November 6, 2014

Success

Success was had today at the Lab. Girl was really good, one poke and she was getting a fountain. Now that's how I like things to work. I was in and out of that place in no time at all.

Came home and glued the cover onto the large butter container that will hold the toilet paper and keep it dry and clean. Just hope I didn't glue it closed.

Then went to lunch with the Ladies. Tried this 5 Guys place I wasn't very impressed. I thought it would be a really nice hamburger but it was a patty and had the taste of reheated meat. I forgot to tell them to hold the mayo so I didn't eat the bread as it was piled on. The onions and all the other toppings were really good and the fries weren't bad but they sure gave you lots. Between the 3 of us we didn't finish them.  Also very loud in there.  But I know people who love it. I guess I'm just not a big meat person.

Came home and started a scarf for one of my granddaughters who is coming for a visit from CO. I want to give her the set before she leaves to go back.

Good Night All

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you do have blood, it does improve the quality of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've eaten at a 5 Guys somewhere in my travels, and I remember I didn't care for it either. But I normally only eat hamburgers that I cook at home or my kids cook on campouts, backyard bbq's, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you header pic. Now it's my turn to live through your camping trips..... Have fun kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of the Lab people are not well trained--As a retired from being a Paramedic I can tell right away who has confidence and who doesn't if they roll the needle around before they stick they are not confident in their mind they are saying "well here goes nothing". Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning John,

    And I didn't have to attack to many necks the night before either.

    Hi Gypsy,

    To much grease for me. Like I said I don't eat a lot of red meat anymore. And if I am going to eat it I don't want some patty.... And I am also starting to understand why you refuse to take a bunch of tests. I'm with you.

    Hi Karin,

    Thank you. And I hope I can give you some travel pictures soon.

    Hi Sondra,

    This kid works for my Dr. and he better improve fast. It costs more to go to the Lab because they have to do all the work. The girl at the lab was great. I'm not going to have anymore tests this is insane and costing me a small fortune. Gypsy said she refuses to take anymore of these tests and now I understand why.

    ReplyDelete