Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Dodging The Rain

It started to rain about 4 am at least that's when I heard it the first time. When I woke up at 6 am it was drizzling a little and then it stopped so I quick let Fred out and as soon as he felt a drop he came running back. 

It rained on an off so I took off for Lowe's and ordered my dishwasher. It will be installed on Sat. yippee.

Did you know you can't really find the end of a rainbow? There was a really nice one while I was on my way to Lowe's and I thought for sure I was going to get to the end, but the closer I thought I was getting the more it seemed to be further away. 

I was just about ready to pull into my driveway when I remembered I wanted to fill up the tank so off I went to get gas at $2.29 nice.
Figured it was a good idea since I have to take my sister for her cataract surgery and it is still supposed to be raining.

Good Night All

7 comments:

  1. Don'tcha love the lower gas prices? I hope they last through the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, hooray for hunting down and capturing the dishwasher. At least it is coming soon!!!

    Been cold, grey and drizzling all day. UGH

    We filled up the SUV today, very pleasant to save a dime so we could spend it at the grocery store. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, I am retrying to send this. The page crashes when I hit Submit. I think it's due to the latest Verizon update.

    Anyway I'm glad you are getting the new dishwasher. We are supposed to get rain this weekend. But I sre have enjoyed these sunny days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gypsy,
    Yes but today they went down another .10 cents go figure the day after you fill up.

    Hi JMD.
    I picked out the cheapest one and it still came to just under $500. with tax and install glad I didn't go for a more expensive one. But sure will be glad to have it before the Holiday.

    It is still raining here and the sky to the southeast is black but as long as it is heading away I'm OK with that.

    Hi Sharon,

    Every time they update things they don't work very well.

    We are still having rain they said it would be sunny today of course they said the rain wouldn't get here until Thur. and it came early Wed. morning.
    glad you have had the nice weather for your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our forecast has changed they had us for a wash out Saturday when my friend plan to meet in Margarita-ville, but now its only going to be a trace! $2.29 can you believe it... last yr this time I bet it was a $1.50 more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, hold a good thought, we are going down to 29 tonite!! Yikes, where am I?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sondra,

    And dontcha just know it was $2.19 today :~{ Lets hope it keeps going down more travel will be affordable.

    Hi JMD,

    Our forecast says 38 so I figure more like 32 stay warm.

    ReplyDelete