Sunday, March 6, 2016

Just Enjoying

The weather has been really great, not to hot and not chilly, with mild to strong winds.

Yesterday it was my great granddaughter Arianna's 1 st birthday. The weather was perfect for a party in the park. Lots of little ones running around and enjoying the jumping castle. I didn't stay for all of it as the breeze was turning into a wind and my allergies are not being friendly. My back was just starting to let me know it also  was time to go. I did bring my camp chair that helped let me hang in there as long as I did.

The Birthday Girl Arianna, her other grandmother made her tutu, the back of her shirt says #1 Torre which is her last name


Big brother Anthony

 Alonzo Jr. one of the twins and his mom Amanda

Here we have another Anthony and Marcello

 Twin Jaz

And the party crasher 

Today Tracy and I went to breakfast and then to a craft show. We didn't buy anything but it was fun to see all the great things people make. After the craft show we hit one of the .99 stores where we did buy things. I love Awesome cleaning products and they have a spray for after showers. In my opinion it works better than the name brand, so when I get to that store I always buy a few bottles just never know when they won't sell it anymore like they did at the Dollar Tree.

I also changed out from the flannel sheets to the summer ones today. Now watch it get cold again.

Good Night All

6 comments:

  1. It definitely got cooler here the day after I put away my winter sheets! Your grandchildren are beautiful. I have a granddaughter named Arianna also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cuteness level of your grandchildren is over the top of the charts. I just wanted to reach through the computer and hug each one. Such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gypsy,

    Yes I know your granddaughter's name is also Arianna, such a pretty name. And thank you, I wish they all could have been there. It was great to have that many there this time.

    Hi JMD,

    Thank you, I miss not being able to hold them because of my back even sitting with them on my lap is painful. I get my hugs when some one else holds them and standing up then I can reach them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute. What a wonderful time. I'm still waiting for that first grandchild. So I really enjoy pictures of all the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun family affair, all cute Kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandie,
    It amazes me that I am a great grandmother already.
    And young enough to enjoy them and now see some of them already starting school next semester.

    Hi Sondra,

    Yes it was and thank you.

    ReplyDelete