Friday, May 27, 2016

The Last Graduation

Not much has happened since my last post. The wind was still blowing like crazy even though the temperatures were wonderful.

But last night was my granddaughter, Aliya's High School Graduation. The weather turned out perfect with just mild winds and nice cool temps since it was out doors. At the last minute the battery died on the camera and her receiving her diploma was lost. So upset over that, but we moved on changed the battery and other pictures did make it.
There must have been at least 200 graduates. One thing no one could understand is why it wasn't done alphabetically which would have made picture taking so much easier if you knew when your child was next. Anyway it was a beautiful thing to be a part of. 

From kindergarten to High School were does the time go?




This is just one side the grads came in on as they in on  both sides of the field and they just kept coming
 That is Aliya next to the girl with the glasses

Her mom looking frozen haha it was really hard to see  bleachers on both sides were packed like this

I looked up and spotted my grandson Jason I hadn't seen him in a few years but knew it was him the instant I spotted him, he is such a great kid and wish we had more time to spend with each other.

The I made it look

 Marcello and his cousin Aliya

 The end

That is all of the graduations for this year next year a couple more.

Good Night All

7 comments:

  1. Graduation represents such a passage from childhood into the adult world. So glad you were able to share it with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is growing up and getting on with life...it sure flies by--time that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice size class. We had two grandchildren who graduated with Clearlake HS in Houston. Over 800 in each class. Made for a long night sitting on those bleachers.

    Enjoy and relax this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so special and glad you were there. So sorry about the batteries, we have had that happen also. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen,

    Yes they are now all grown up and so independent. I wish them the very best in life.

    Hi Sondra,

    Yes to have watched them develope into these strong indivuals has been quite and experience for me as well as for them.

    Hi Phyllis,

    Yes it was a nice group so many don't make it for one reason or another. Over 800 is a large group.

    I hope to head out for a few days after this weekend.

    HI JMD,

    I was so happy to see this child graduate she is brilliant, and I hope she does something very special with her life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems one day you're holding a tiny baby, and soon the baby is all grown up and graduating from high school, then college. The time goes so fast, and I can say I have loved all the stages of childhood for my own kids and now my grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gypsy,

    Yes it was a wonderful thing. My grandson said he can't wait to see his kids graduatate I don't know that I will still be around for that but wow wouldn't that be something

    ReplyDelete