Sunday, April 1, 2018

Strange Things and Happy Easter

I took a ride up to Madera Canyon yesterday to meet up with a long time blogger friend Sondra, from, my life my art my journey. It was great finally getting to meet Sondra after all the years of reading each others blog. We had a nice little picnic lunch and I even met her pups. It was a beautiful day with a slight breeze to keep things cool. We said our good byes since they're hasn't been any openings at Bogs Springs and Sondra has been doing boon docking in a cow pasture. After she resupplied at Walmart she was heading north and hoping to make Utah by today then on to CO. the next. Safe journeys my friend. Of course no pictures were taken once again. 

I have noticed something amiss with blogger lately, Some posts seem to be posting a day later than the actual posting which makes your comments a day late and doesn't seem to make much sense anymore or when you receive a e-mail from someone telling you they left a comment and it isn't there. Further down you find the answer on a day before post. Has anyone else noticed this?

Wishing you all a safe and Happy Easter!

9 comments:

  1. Haven't noticed that issue yet. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't on to many but some, maybe it's my blogger. Hope you had a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always special when you finally get to meet up with a fellow blogger in person.

    I have not experienced the issue you mention on my blog but then again I have not posted much lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MsBelinda,

    Yes I was going to meet up with another on and it never happened for one reason or another and they had been in town for almost the entire winter and have since moved on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo! What a beautiful picture of the butterfly! Belated happy Easter to you--I'm always a day late and a dollar short. I love my new little car, but I miss my truck and trailer. I keep thinking I shouldn't have sold, but the I walk across a room and know why I did. Too late, now, anyway.

    I still dream of traveling. Maybe the car wouldn't be so hard on my back, but I'm going to wait and see whether I'll travel, again, in the fall. One thing for sure--it's certainly more expensive to travel with out an RV! Pats and hugs to Fred. How I wish Jack could have met him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancy,

    Happy Belated Easter to you too. A new car sounds nice, I hope it is better for your back. As you can read I am still trying to make this camper work for me. Just don't know what else to try. When there isn't any room there just isn't any room. I hope to do some traveling this summer but time will tell.

    I'm happy to have you stop by here today it's been awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, As a follower of Sondra's blog it was good to hear that you met up with her as she hasn't posted for a while, due I suspect to no internet whilst she is travelling.
    I often read your blog via the link on Sondras blog but have never commented before.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dave,
    welcome!
    Yes Sondra hasn't had much luck with cell or internet service.. It was so nice to finally meet her in person. She should be able to post soon as Sondra was heading to her sisters place either today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI JO! I finally made it to my sis's house on Thursday late...been recovering and trying to get all my laundry done and helping out with mom...so very busy! I finally updated my blog this morning. It will take me a while to get back on track for sure....I realized later that NO photos were taken we jumped right into talking and time just flew! I was so glad to be out of the cow pasture and I had good camps up in Northern AZ, and in Utah,,,,but it was COLD! Enjoy the rest of our weekend.

    ReplyDelete