Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Busy, Busy

Have been pretty busy since last Friday.

Went to Green Valley with my daughter Tracy, so we could go to BigLot's and then to lunch at the 50's diner down there. Took the back roads for something different. The weather was great so enjoyed the day. Tracy gave me a pretty bouquet of flowers for Valentines Day.

Sat. the yard was looking pretty bad with weeds getting really tall. So got out the spray and went around the front but the sprayer wasn't working very well and was leaking all over me so I quit.

Sunday, went to dinner with my daughter Debbie, Pauli, Jojo and little Miliany. We went to Texas Road Steak House, it was packed and it was very noisy but man the food was so good. We had a nice time. Pauli and the kids gave me a beautiful bouque of flowers. And Debbie gave me 2 new pair of boot slippers plus the dinner. Thank you!



Monday was my Bday but I ran out to Lowe's for a weed sprayer and more weed killer 2gl. jug of it. Ran some other errands. Came home set up the sprayer and poured the left over weed killer in and then went to pour in the new stuff when the word Bug caught my attention. Yep bought bug spray by mistake. Well since I alread broke the seal there was no taking it back. So I sprayed the front yard with what I had. 

Tue. back to Lowe's to get the right stuff and ran a few more errands and more laundry. Started to think about maybe going camping since the weather was so nice. When I watched the news it said more rain was on the way. Grrr. Tracy stopped by and we ordered some food, she gave me a really pretty wind chime.

So this morning I almost finished the new gl of weed killer but did make it all the way around the house. Tomorrow I will do another round in the back where the weeds are really bad.
Tonight my grandson Anthony sent a text to see what I was doing and said he was going to stop by. Another text to say lets go out to eat. So I scrambled to get ready and he showed up and had his to little  ones with him. They brought me some flowers a card and night shirt. We had a great time.

Good Night All

9 comments:

  1. First of all Belated Happy Birthday!

    You did indeed have a busy week. I am green with envy at the thought of eating a juicy steak, I have wanted one for so long :-(

    Glad you got to spend time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Proud of you for taking care of the weeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed about the bug spray - that's the kind of thing I do all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MsBelinda.

    Thank You, I can't afford steak on my budget so that was a real treat.
    The weeds are so bad this year and with more rain on the way I need to get rid of this crop or I will need a weed eater. LOL

    Hi Gypsy,

    Yes this problem of not taking a closer look at what I'm doing is a real problem but oh well keeps life amusing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Happy Birthday...Sounds like you were treated very well, my son just had one last week...I made dinner for him so he stopped by before he had to go off to work...wow next yr he is gonna be 40! We have rain and maybe ice tonight yuk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sondra,

    Thank You, lots of birthdays this month. We are in for more rain possible starting tomorrow thru Sat. Then some nicer weather is on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ... you really raking in the gifts. Cool.

    Nothing but rain here last few weeks. Ground is more than saturated. Means I will be mowing when it stops.

    Lots of spraying means no weeds AND no bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Phyllis,

    I did get lots of good love for my Bday. But the eating out has to stop LOL

    We should start getting some rain in the next few hour so I'm glad I was able to rid the yard of the weeds.

    Hope Len is doing well and you also

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE….. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +27730051607.
    for how to get it and its cost . ………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS………. You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $200 $300 $500, $1,000, 2nd VAULT $2,000, $3000, $4000 RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly… Done. ***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +27730051607.

    ReplyDelete