Sunday, September 23, 2018

Busy Week

I don't remember why we didn't get out the day after the rain as it was a nice day. But we finally got out on Wed. and did a few things and then headed home.

Thur. we finally made it to a nice restaurant for lunch he had never been to Oregano's and he sure enjoyed it. 

Friday Anthony needed to open and account so off we went to the bank. I needed to do a big shopping so we went and did that and picked up some lunch and headed back to my place. It sure was nice to have a nice strong guy carry my groceries into the house. We ate our lunch and with both of us looking at rentals we narrowed a few places down. Had to get him home since the children were getting dropped off for the weekend. 

Hopefully he has work this week and if he does he will ask his boss to take him to a place just around the corner from his house to look at a rental. The guy is really nice and told him he understands that he needs to make more money but sure would hate to lose him.  I sure hope the weather holds this week so he can work. He is still looking for maybe a part time job or full time. These days off are not paid for. I sure have enjoyed spending this time with him. We talked about lots of things and he asks questions about how to make things work to his benefit. 

His mom's landlord told Anthony he could give him some work and he could get him a car instead of paying him salary, but the guy had been out of town for about a week now but he will try to call him again Monday.

Almost forgot to tell about the weather! After all the complaining about the heat it's time to get a little happy. We have ranged between 88 - 94 with a little humidity mixed in but not bad. So lets hope it stays down now and continues to drop. So I can do my happy dance.

Good Night All

9 comments:

  1. Looks like everything worked out well for you. I had to smile when you mention temps are between 88-94 and you are happy about that.

    Well JO we are officially in Autumn but it will be a while before we see "normal fall" weather but we are inching closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that the weather is cooling down for you now. Good luck for Anthony finding more work , I am sure it will all work out for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With Anthony's determination I'm certain it will all work out for him.
    Nice that you are getting Fall-Like weather.
    Our Nights are really cooling down.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MsBelinda,

    Yes after all the triple digits it's like we are into Autumn for real hahah


    Hi George,

    Yes it is nice to be out of the triple digits. Thank you for the good wishes for Anthony, I'm sure it will he never stops trying.

    Hi Rick and Kathy,

    Yes he sure is trying have to give him that.

    It sure is nicer weather finally. Very humid this morning and cloudy sure hope it doesn't rain for a few days so the kid can get in more work time or they pick up some inside jobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cooler weather and a better job for Anthony..... that is the plan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your weather has stabilized!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Phyllis,

    Thank You.

    Hi Sondra,

    Are you all safe there? They say they are evacuating more people do to more flooding. Yes we are having some good weather hope it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have that right about someone carrying groceries for you. I've gotten to the point where I just can't get in and out of the store with anything more than one or two items--and then hope I can make it to the car so I seldom go. I mostly order from UberEats unless Susan is off at dinner time.

    Glad your weather is breaking. I've been delinquent, again, not following blogs--just other stuff. I apologize. Pats to Fred for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nancy,

    Do you have any grocery stores that you can call in your order and they deliver? Lot's of places are doing that now. One of the blogs I read the woman had to quick driving so she is now doing it that way she was quite satisfied with the process. I'm so sorry your going through all this pain again. I know you have tried everything there is out there. I wouldn't worry about not keeping up. Just try to relax as much as you can. Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete