Thursday, July 7, 2022

Shopping And Gas

Figured I, better gas up the truck before it goes past 3/4 tank mark and the price goes any higher. Well I, was so happy to see it came down .12 cents, but still cost me $37. 

Groceries seem to be leveling off and a few items have gone down. I thought I had done well but still spent a little over hundred dollars. Veggies have kept the price the same but so many have not been on the shelves. Tomorrow I, have to pick up a prescription at Safeway so I, hope they have zucchini and a few other veggies I couldn't find today.

We are back in the triple digits again. The past 2 early morning were so beautiful. I took off for gas and shopping around 6:45 am and by time I left the store at 8:00 am it was already 89 degrees. and it just kept climbing to 103. Used the cooler until around 1 then had to change over to the A/C. The humidity is way down which means no rain. Guess we aren't going to have a very good monsoon again.

Good Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment