Thursday, October 13, 2011

Packed and ready kind of

Cars all packed and I guess I am ready to go. Of course the weather has gotten really nice here. It was a beautiful day. Did all the laundry and packed the car. All I have to do is put the fridge food in the cooler and be on the road.

From here to Globe is a 2 hr. drive. I will stop there and walk Fred and give him some water and a little food, and get me a cup of coffee. I won't even have coffee until Globe as there aren't any places to stop for  quick potty. I also don't want to feed Fred as I don't know how his tummy will handle eating and traveling. The back on the road for another 2 hrs. But there are places you can stop from Globe to Tucson. Not many but some. I will post tomorrow night from Tucson. :(  Where it is going to be OMG! 97 degrees. Maybe I should wait? :(P

2 comments:

  1. By the time you read this you should be back in Tucson. I hope your day went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise....hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete