Thursday, October 13, 2011

Made it home

 As you can see I was having problems with down loading. The pictures showed up on top of my story. I tried for more than an hour to get more pictures and it wouldn't do it for me. 
This picture was taken just before I was entering the Salt River Canyon. The next picture is of the road  on the way down I have more, hope I can get them on tomorrow.
The ride home went well. It's a long drive. And  while it is a pretty drive you don't have time to look to much and the road just curves and turns quickly.
I am now using Cricket and it really is slllllllloooooooooowwww. So I don't know if I will be able to down load any of the pictures I took when able to pull over.

8 comments:

  1. One of the things about couples that I envy is being able to be a passenger and enjoy the scenery while traveling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a real downside to driving....you can't always enjoy the scenery. Hope you can get the rest of your pictures downloaded. I enjoyed the ones you posted today!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy and Emma,
    Yes that was fun back then. But I enjoy traveling so it just me and Fred. I wonder if I could teach him to drive or at least take pictures LOL

    Glad you stopped by today.


    Hello Happy,
    I have to see if upgrading this broadband is going to help. I really don't want to go back to Verizon but maybe the money spent is worth.
    I'm glad you enjoy the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you made it back to Tucson. I look forward to meeting you this winter if my travel goes as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets work on Fred taking pictures first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's no place like home JJ. Course you have two so you're always home I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sunny,
    That would be nice to meet this winter. I hope your plans go well. Are you enjoying your family?
    Thanks for coming by.

    Hi John,
    That might be a better idea.
    Glad you stopped by today.

    Hey Deb,
    I was happy to see you last night and then we can do our mommy, daughter breakfast Monday.

    Hi Hobo,
    I don't really like being here all that much but its nice to see the kids and babies.

    So happy to see you here or there or anywhere I may roam. :)

    ReplyDelete