Saturday, December 24, 2011

One down One to go

Day was bright, sunny and a little cold.
Ran to the store like I said at 7am it was more than a little cold at that time. It was down right freezing. Anyway grabbed the pizza and more rolls as I forgot more kids were coming. Then remembered I didn't plan for that and had no gifts. Yea I found something for the girl and had to give the boy a few bucks.
Cut up everything and started to cook the peppers and onions while I did my morning toilet. LOL You know the whole lets not smell and look bad thing.
Then put the sausage in the oven on low with foil on top to make sure it cooked good after about 30 min. took off foil so they could brown. All in all it was a great lunch.
As Deb and I started to put the folding chairs back in the shed Fred, came to the door. I said come on and off he ran the little monster. Poor Deb took off after him and she called him and he came back. No more Ms. Nice for you buddy.
I took him for a walk on his leash after they left and noticed he was having a problem with his paw. He picked up a sticker. He was not happy with me for pulling it out. But he got over it.

Went over to my sister's about 4 pm and sat around for about an hour or so and then had dinner. After that we road around looking at lights. So pretty.

Tomorrow its Tracy's house and I started to put thing out so I don't forget them. Have no mind anymore.

 Gifts from Debbie and family. Of course always the Maxine and the cup with the lovely saying;
Mom each day I love you more.


 My Sister drew this and framed it for me. She does beautiful art work

Hope tomorrow dawns to be everything you hoped for.
  Peace and Safety to you all.

5 comments:

  1. Sure sounds like great family times. Your sister has some real talent. Have a good day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, Merry Christmas to you!
    Yes she does. My dad was really good to and my home is full of his paintings. Me I can't even draw stick people. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture! Glad that you had a good time, and I hope your Christmas is a wonderful one!

    Take care, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jim,
    I am getting ready to go over to my daughters house. I'm sure it will be a great day and then its over for another year.

    Thanks for stopping by today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to have family around JoJo, what great gifts too! And Fred could never run away from a family like yours!!

    ReplyDelete