Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ready set go

Well almost anyway. I need to run to the store tomorrow morning for salad fixins, coffee, creamer and just a few things. If I don't I have the really important things and I have coffee at the house I can throw in the rig. I can stop at a station on my way there for propane and air in the tires. I should buy a tire pump thing when I get back.

I guess I only get one shot a day if I'm lucky to do a comment. So I will wait to the end of the day to respond to them.

Thank you all for being so patient with this blogger mess.
Hope to get some great photos while I am out and I did remember to take the tripod this time.

Hope to talk at you all tomorrow night.

3 comments:

  1. Happy trails. Blogger still not working for me either on IE, but does on chrome,,,go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are still having trouble with Blogger, but I'm glad you are getting the chance for a little trip!

    I'm so happy you remembered the tripod, so now you have to remember to take a LOT of pictures, OK?

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete