Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cold and Windy

Yesterday I was taken out to lunch by my friends, Barb, Lois and Kathy. We went to the Olive Garden for soup and salads. It was great. Then we went back to Kathy's and sat out on the deck so I could open presents. What neat gifts I got. Lois, gave me a wine glass that has sayings on it. Barb made me a gift and she doesn't think she has talent, She does.  Kathy gave me a glass bird bath and some stink pretty soup and lotion. We had a great time.

This morning friend Dick, guided me into the driveway my 72 hours were up. I want to list it on Craigs List but if it sells before my last planned trip I won't be able to go. Can't have that.

My buddie Tom has company from somewhere I don't remember. They are heading to Tombstone tomorrow and I was invited. I checked out the weather and it is not going to be very nice. Which is why we canceled out trip in the first place so I declined the offer.

We are also to get lots of rain and the wind is howling already. It was nice this morning but it sure didn't last long.

So I don't know what I will be doing tomorrow since its my birthday. I'm sure I will figure out something.

The other day when it snowed here this is what they got upon the mountian. When it snows up there and the wind blows it sure is cold here.

Talk at you all tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best birthday ever tomorrow, with many more to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best on your very special day.

    Love the snow on the mountains. I well remember that sight from when we wintered in the area last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,
    Thank you I will do my best! :)
    Thanks for stopping by.

    Hello Phyllis,
    Thank you for the birthday wishes.
    And thank you for stopping by for a read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, those snow capped mountains are gorgeous!! Take one more trip in your RV before you sell it. Hold onto the good times! btw, you still have word verification on in case you needed to know.I saw elsewhere where you asked folks. I shut mine off a short while ago.

    ReplyDelete