Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tubac Golf resort 2

Today was an absolutly beautiful day. Took a few walks. Then I realized I am leaving Monday for Hauchuca. I hadn't turned on the fridge yet so did that. Yesterday had just remembered to plug the rig in so the batterys would charge up.
Man I am getting forgetful. Checked to make sure the bathroom was clean since they worked on it. Those guys left my rig just as clean as I gave it to them. So I put the towels back and put some supplies for the trip in there. I need to go shopping for a few things but that will have to wait until Thur. I have my pre op appt tomorrow and it is way on the other side of town and I need to be there by 9:30 am.

I am going to make chili chicken when I get home and take some with me.

Here are the rest of the pictures from Tubac



The original church


This had been the milking barn the large silo's are to the right. This building is now a store with the most beautiful furniture and other things. You need a very large house to fit the furniture in and very deep pockets.



Fencing in back ground to hold cattle

I have never seen so many ducks in one place before, the line is long and there is another pond to the left

Well that's all folks hope you enjoyed the show.

2 comments:

  1. I really did enjoy the pictures and I won't make any more land grant jokes, but I hope I did get a smile out of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    You sure did and you can make all the jokes you want. After all we are living the good life and you can't do that without a smiling.
    Thanks for stopping by as always.

    ReplyDelete