Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Maybe the last blog for awhile

I don't know why I have to have all these problems with online stuff. I used to have Qwest and it was great. Then they went to something else. I heard I can use Centry Link withour having a phone. I really haven't heard to much good stuff about them. They talked about WiFi here in the Village I am going to look into what has gone on with it if anything.

I will bogging and all my blogging friends but I don't need these stupid problems.

Bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your problem and hope to hear from you soon.

    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you know,,blogging is habit forming! You can't quit! lololol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get things all worked out soon! Take care of your eye, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete