Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thunder

There has been lots of thunder and some lightening but
very little rain. I'm glad I decided to water the garden.

Today was spent scrubbing the kitchen floor. We get a dark
brown dust here from the trees and it really works into the
grooves if the vinyl flooring and everywhere else. I had just
sat down for a break when my neighbor Jackie stopped by
to see if I wanted to go check out the Red Door shop. Well
you don't have to ask me twice. But it sure was hot in there.
Jackie saw a few pieces she liked but needed her husband's
good eye to figure if it would fit in their home in Mesa.
Of course I found a pie plate with a mountain scene and it
is made out of pottery.

I sat and talked with Jackie at her place and got the tour.
What a nice trailer they have and very roomy. All the built
in cabinets and hutches are so nice. They sure new how to
build back in the 70's.

I figured better get a good walk in just in case the rain
came.

Tomorrow is fishing day so I hope to get some fish and take
some pictures of a place I haven't been to yet.

Well make a liar out of me its pouring down rain.

4 comments:

  1. Good for the rain, maybe that will lower the fire danger a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning John,

    That is what we are looking forward to. Rain came early this summer so we are happy. Wish CO. would get some really hard long rains.
    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! weather is crazy... I don't ever count on it :) Hope you catch some fish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sunny,
    You really can't count on anything they say about the weather.
    Will post pictures later. :)

    ReplyDelete