Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Interesting Day Part 1

Today the weather was quite sticky and heavy. Another
words HUMID. I was going to go to Wally world early
but some  guy stopped by night before last to ask if he could
come by at 10 am to look at the Tin Can Cabin. So I changed
my plans worried that I might get lost in time. He never
showed up so  at 11:15 I decided to go shopping. As we
started to drive away he was walking and I stopped to tell him
 I was leaving for the store. He looked at me like I had 2
heads. Scratch that off the list.

While walking through the the store my phone rang and it
was some one looking in the windows of the Tin Can Cabin.
We set a time for 2:30 this afternoon. They seemed like
really nice people. They toured the place and asked questions.
They called back this evening and want to come again in
the morning and asked if they could have some one come
inspect. I said that would be fine. So at 10 am tomorrow
they will be back. If they buy I have 2 choices. I will
worry about that later. I don't want to get over excited.

I will see what happens. Sit tight for Part 2


4 comments:

  1. I'm now sitting on the edge of my chair. I hope it all works out the way you want it to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have u ever spent any time in Silver City?
    I really like it & so much easier to get to. Just a thought.
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning John,
    Well if it happens I have to change plans again. It might be a close call.

    thanks for being here.

    Hi Jaime,
    Silver City? as in NM. Isn't it hot there in the summer? I can't remember if I was there or Lordsburg. (sp)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it works out right for you, too, Jo! Will be waiting for the next episode of your adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete