Monday, August 20, 2012

Wild Flowers

Today I intended to start walking around Woodland Lake.
Well my first thought was to not take Fred. I should have
followed that choice. Fred has to stop and smell everything.
Then he wants to go where he wants. And of course he is to
short to get in or out of the car so I have to pick him up. He
will have to stay home from now on.

We didn't get any rain today but it did thunder and the clouds
came in.

But it was a really nice day to take pictures of things
around the lake, while Fred had to stop and smell things.

Not much lake left the water used to go all the way
to that pile in the back ground.

I don't know what this is. Does anyone know?

I believe this is Yarrow


King of the rock. Well it sure isn't a hill.

more Yarrow and Monkey Flower

This is the area I once took pictures of Yellow
Headed Black birds

I wonder how many nest were destroyed in this
scrapping of the land. There was a sign that the
trail will be improved.

Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice place to walk, maybe Fred just walks slow so you'll see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning John,
    You think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Jo... ;) nice walking grounds....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Carolyn,
    Yes it is nice. Lots of people go there to walk or ride a bike around the track.

    ReplyDelete