Saturday, September 8, 2012

Deer, Clouds and Cold

Another day of clouds and some drizzling. It never
went above 63 degrees.
I did some dreaded laundry to pass some time. Now
you know the weather is getting to me if I did laundry
just for something to do.

But at least the good news is I didn't get tide up in my sheets.
They stayed on the bed. That worked out great since it is
getting pretty chilly at night. But I sure don't mind the chill
or even if it gets cold. I have taken out Fred's sweater too.

Funny what you find when you are looking around










 
Good Night All

6 comments:

  1. It's cold here too, We didn't get out of the 60's and most of the day it was in the 50's. Getting time to head further south, at least for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have even been getting some nice weather the last couple of days..cloudy etc. Sure nice to turn the AC off for a day and open all the windows for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning John,
    I'm not ready to go back to Tucson yet it's still hot and humid. Seem the monsoons are hanging in longer this year. But it is 51 this morning.

    Have a great Sunday!

    Hi Aint,

    I guess your back from your trip. Hope it was a good one.
    Cool weather is always so nice. I love to have the windows open and let the cool breeze come in.

    Thanks for coming for a read

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't imagine it being that cool this time of the year. It has cooled down here to low 80's and in the 70's at night!

    Stay warm and keep little Fred's sweater handy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jim,
    It was even colder where I was today. Stay tuned for some awesome pictures later.

    Thanks for finding the time for a read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I welcomed the cool weather with open arms. I like it more than the prickly heat we experienced for the previous months. Its really interesting what you can find when your focusing. That photos are proofs of it.
    horseracing

    ReplyDelete