Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm Back

No I haven't gone anywhere just was to tired and really
didn't have much to say.

Yesterday,
Did yard work. Cut back the tomato plant and squash, they
were looking bad and not much growing on them. As soon
as the little tomatoes ripen up I will take down the plant. I
have 2 zucchini coming up and then that is over with also. 
But now I found eggplant coming out. I'm sure by time they 
are ready I will be back in Tucson. I hope Terry and Steve 
will eat them.  
Then I brought the vacuum in and cleaned in the house. 
It was time to take the vacuum apart and clean all the filters.
It was really nasty. Of course the filthy got all over me as I
was using the garden hose. So I came in and took a shower.
Just as I was finished it started to thunder and the lighting 
was really bright. We lost power for a while.
I was in bed and asleep by 8:30.

It rained through the night. This morning was still cloudy.
It was cloudy all morning and on the cool side. I decided
to see if I could get the flannel sheets for a full size bed on
this queen. What a fight that was. There on but who knows
what will happen once I get into the bed. I may wind up
 wrapped up in a fitted sheet.

The sun did come out and it wasn't to bad of a day. Some
friends from Tucson stopped by and we sat out with my
next door neighbors also from the Village.

These pictures were taken at 6:30 this morning






Have a safe and fun weekend.

Good Night All

8 comments:

  1. The rain has arrived over here in NM and it's been raining for the last 3 hours, just nice and gentle. Thanks for sending it our way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing out loud reading about the sheets, hope it all works out. I can't fall asleep that early, although the change of seasons is messing around with my sleep lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning John,

    I hope you enjoy some of this rain. It is cloudy again today.

    Good to see you this morning.

    Hi Teri,

    It worked! and I didn't have to call for help. I must have needed that sleep because I don't go to bed that early either. Yes the season change will be messing me up to.

    Glad you enjoyed my story :)Making some one laugh is always on the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! I can picture that as it would probably be how I ended up as well. I got to bed at the same time last night. Must be something in the air.....
    Rainy day here today as well, but I have plenty inside to keep me busy. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sunny,
    I don't understand up in the mountains where it gets cold quick at night they don't start selling flannel sheets until mid Oct. well now that I know these fit I won't even buy any. So There On THEM! HUH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, my bed would collapse if I tried to go to sleep that early!

    Glad for you getting some sleep and not getting all wrapped up in the flannel sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jim,
    LOL You don't sleep much from what I can tell. I'm glad they didn't wrap me up either.

    Thanks for the visit, and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cloud pics. You've sure had a lot of rain this season -- but beware, you might be a human taco in the morning all wrapped up in those sheets! Fred will have to save you!

    ReplyDelete