Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

My table is set for the most part. Tomorrow I will
put the turkey in at around 9:30 since it it only 11 lbs. and
make a green salad. It will just be 4 of us but that's all OK
Maybe Smiley will come but who knows.
We had a breaf rain today about 4 min. worth. It was
cloudy and sunny. But a great day.
Fred, got a bath boy was he filthy. I'm so happy to have
running water in the shed again. Since the weather has
been warm the water was warm also. Soon it will be to cold
for him to get a bath out there and I will have to take him
to the groomers. Besides I won't cut his nails. He isn't crazy
about the bath but he loves the blow dryer. Silly dog.

And this is what greeted us this morning on our walk. Well
I guess I have reached my limit to post pictures. Sorry

Good Night All


8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving-- have a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Teri,
    Have a very Happy Thanksgive.

    Hi John,
    And a most Happy Thanksgiving to you also.

    Hi Cyn,
    I know it has been a tough road for you lately so I hope you can have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and a Happy Thanksgiving to you aas well! (even if I am, a little late :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sunny,
    I did and hope you did to.

    Hello tinycamper,
    We ate to much but it was great. Hope you enjoyed your family also.

    ReplyDelete