Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ran some errands

I did it got the car washed. Paid extra so they would get more dirt off. I guess they
don't consider the back of an SUV part of the inside. When I went to put things back  it
was not cleaned. I took the stuff out at home so they wouldn't have to move the stuff in
the first place. I guess I can do it myself but that's why I paid more. I don't have time to
 go back.

After having the car washed I needed to do some things like get my daughter's b-day gift
so I figured I would go ahead and get her Christmas gift at the same time since the store
is going out of business after the holidays. The store wasn't open yet so I went to Michael's
to just to walk around. Of course I found things. I bought an undecorated wreath and
found some mini things to decorate it myself. Then went to Anna's linens for a dark
green table cloth. Didn't like what they had so went to Ross. They didn't have one either
but found a plaid one. Need to take it back it was to small. Maybe that's why it was at
Ross. So I bought Tracy's gifts and came home. Took Fred for a walk and then we sat
out on the porch for a little while.

Tomorrow I am going to a mini museum. I am charging the Kodak battery since it will
be close up pictures, I wonder if they allow picture taking.

I will have to bite the bullet and see what all blogger wants for me to post more photos.

Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. Jo, do you have a Dollar General or a Family Dollar store near you? They are pretty good on some of their decorations. Daughter and I went today and she found some of that "snow" in a spray can she was looking for. In other stores it was not to be found. I also picked up a couple decorations. Sweet dreams, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that car is finally washed, I was thinking it was going to sprout corn soon. Have fun at the museum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunny,
    Yes we have those stores on almost every corner, and more. We have a Dollar Tree that really only charges a dollar. There is a .99 cent store that has the best produce too.
    Glad you stopped by today.

    Hello John,
    I thought I saw weeds trying to grow in the lines of the car and new I better get going before I got a nasty weed letter from the HOA. hahaha
    Nice of you to stop by.

    ReplyDelete