Saturday, March 16, 2013

Not Much Going On

It was a little cooler today and it was great . Of course
more weeds are popping up. So went out and sprayed the
little beasts. They die so much faster when you spray them
in the morning when the sun beats down on them all day.

I called about 2 van's today. No one called back. I guess they
sold early in the day. I'll keep looking.

Daughter Debbie stopped by with grandson Jimmy. I think
he grew another 2in. since he was here 2 weeks ago.

Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. Keep the faith, eventually the perfect van will show up, probably when you least expect it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning John,
    I hope so. In the mean time I going to buy a porta potty to take on my April first week trip and stay in the cabin. The cabin is cheap but thye have no running wateror toilet. they don't charge a pet fee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't understand the shortage of vans in your area... beats all.

    Do you have a desert type of yard? I mean rocks and sand and such? I would totally do away with grass and weeds... plow em up and put in sand and cacti and rocks and such ,...

    I'm doing that with my yard but with river rock and flowes and rocks and fountains and such ... boo hiss on weeds and grass

    ReplyDelete
  4. No grass here. It has that crummy lava rock stuff and under it is sandy soil. So weeds just pop up. I think I have it under control for awhile.

    ReplyDelete