Wednesday, July 24, 2013

First Leg Of Trip Down

Took of out of Pinetop at 6:30 am. I made very good time until I hit Tucson, then it was kind of slow and there seems to be stop lights at every intersection. I pulled into my driveway at 10:48 am. Started to unload the truck right away. The humidity is awful. Just as I finished unloaded the back of the truck my friend Ron showed up and unloaded the clothes from the passenger seat.

We sat and talked for awhile and then I had to start putting things away. Food first just in time as the meat would have defrosted in a few more minutes. I started washing the bedding I brought home and then I just had to jump in the shower. I got almost everything put away except for one box that I wanted to wait until I came home. As I moved it the bottom fell out and now there's stuff all over the floor. I left it right there as I have had enough for today.

I went and topped off the gas tank picked up a salad and bought more large leaf  bags in case it rains again when I am loading the truck in Pinetop. The bedding is loaded up and 3 boxes I am bringing up they are a great size.

I am not going to bring the lap top back up so I will not be posted or answering tonight's post until sometime Friday.
Now I am going to sit in my chair and rest. I want to leave early tomorrow and get up there and get this done.

Talk at you all Friday.

Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. I feel yer pain! mine stuff is still ongoing and bottoms falling out and up and over...

    see ya Friday... all ready to rest up and enjoy being back home ... a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine you are worn out. Don't worry about not posting, we'll be sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carolyn,

    Dreading today and tomorrow. The weather here is disgusting the humidity 89% and so is the temp. Didn't sleep well even with the a/c going full blast.

    Hey John,
    You could have driven down to help! hahah Don't fall off the edge there. Talk at you Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping the rest of the move goes smoothly and you don't burn yourself out.

    Sending sympathy hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete