Thursday, August 1, 2013

More Progress

This morning it was quite dark when I woke up but it was my usual time 5:15 am.  But I knew it had to be heavy clouds and it was. 
Fred and I went for a walk and meet a few neighbors. People around here get up very early.

There wasn't much of a sunrise due to the heavy cloud cover.

So I enjoyed my coffee and answered some comments and read some blogs. The lazy day was catching up on me so after talking to one of my friends on the phone I figured it was time to get to work around here.

I cleaned up the computer room finally. Vacuumed really good and then unpacked a box of stuff I brought home. I had a 3 draw plastic thing I guess I emptied before I left so now I reused it again.  I moved to the front bedroom and arranged things in there and did a good vacuuming in there. I was happy to get that accomplished too.
I then move out to the porch that surely took a beating with the big wind storm they had here last month. I got out the shop vac and cleaned up the porch. Fred was very happy about that he loves being out on the porch. I had washed his little bed the other day that is left out there for him. I couldn't get him to come back in so I filled his bowl with cold water and came in to do other things.

Been having  a problem with the Verizon again I think I will go down to the store tomorrow and see what they have to say about it.
After having all that nice fast free wifi in Pinetop this is a pain in the neck.

This is all that the morning sunrise brought today

But sunset was another story



This all with the new camera I like what I am getting.

Good Night All

7 comments:

  1. oh wow Jo... gorgeous pictures ~ very relaxing to look at as I try to get myself off to bed... might watch a little Letterman.

    'night

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are all beautiful. I never get up to see the sunrise but there are other buildings in my way, and I love the sunsets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice sunset pictures, but if I'd seen that sunrise I would have rolled over and pulled the covers over my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Carolyn,

    I thought after the morning sunrise there might not be a good sunset. But it gave me a beauty.

    Hi Gypsy,

    Thank you. I have buildings in my way too, but that is the beauty of zoom lens you can bypass most of it. I could do that with the other camera but this has more zoom so I bypass more.

    Good morning John,

    I would love to have rolled over but had to take Fred out and once I'm up that's all she wrote. It stayed that way all day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous sunset pictures! It makes putting up with nasty weather worth it, doesn't it.

    Good luck with Verizon. Ours is doing great while we are out camping, but home is a fringe area and it drives us crazy. We keep it so we always have mobile phone and internet when we travel, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon,

    Yes it works great out camping but it doesn't work well at home and I do not live out there are towers and Safeway is only 2 blocks away. Don't understand but it is getting worse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You get up about 2-3 hours before I go to bed! Nice picture, Jo. I hate Verizon for a variety of reasons, but keep it because it does give good coverage.

    ReplyDelete