Monday, November 11, 2013

What a Day

This is supposed to be fall right? It is HOT. Tonight will only go down to 60 degrees. Not right and tomorrow they are saying 90's not happy with this weather.

Went to the Bridal shop for last minute fixes on Debbie's gown. This is going to be really close. It won't be ready until the day before the wedding.

After we left there took a long way around to try and avoid all the road work. This town takes years to finish anything and then they tare it all up again. So anyway we made it to Harbor Freight and I picked up that little heater deal and the adapter for the battery. I would have taken pictures but Debbie wound up with my camera. I'll have to drive over there sometime over the weekend to pick it up. I need to pick up a 12volt battery to run this thing so as not to use the truck battery.

Tomorrow will be grooming day for Fred and I. Then who knows what will come up after that.

I am setting a date to leave of Dec. 2 hoping to get 14 days at Madera Canyon. I will pay for 3 nights and see how it goes. If all goes well I will stay longer. That's the plan Stan.

Good Night All

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan... just head out the back Jack... no need to be coy Roy ..

    aw jeeeeeez now I'll be singing that for eons... lol

    ;) night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me see if I've got this right...it's 90 degrees and you are out buying space heaters. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its good to have a plan man, don't forget your hat as you head out the back , with this 90 degree weather you wont even need a sweater, got your bed just don't forget fred, see now you got me doing it and its 2 in the the morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carolyn,

    I remember that song hahaha .

    Good morning John,

    Hoping it will cool down by time I leave and the nights up in the pines are always colder. This is some crazy weather.

    Hello Lucy,

    What have I started hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the gown is ready in plenty of time. And hope your trip is wonderful.

    I don't know if you saw my reply to your comment, but I bet an electric blanket would be nice in your camper.

    Toasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading backwards. It was/is in the teens here. Fine, better than too hot as far as I'm concerned. It's not going to last long according to weather reports--temps will start going up for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete