Monday, January 27, 2014

The Last Day

Today was the last day and it was another beautiful one. We did some sightseeing and I showed Deanne around, Di didn't want to go she was into some book. We didn't stay gone very long. Then just sat in the sun and soaked in all that vitamin D. Another friend of ours Terry showed up and we all had dinner together out side. When it turned cold we went to Dy's place for  awhile and then headed in our own direction and Terry headed home.


I learned a lot about camping this way and I know what I need to do from here. I have a few options to think about and look into once I am home.


It was a great trip and getting to see Dianne again after 2 yrs. was really fun.


Good Night All

5 comments:

  1. I've found it takes several trips before you really start to get everything right. That was with RVing, bakpacking, and car camping. Hang in there and just keep refining things according to your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good way to get your feet wet without over doing it. Good start to many more in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eager to hear what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be fun learning what all you will do ... I'm sure ready to git!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gypsy,
    Yes it will take awhile but I will start checking out some ideas. But it was great to get out and have some peace.

    Good Morning John,

    It was a great trip and yes figured out lots of things. Hope to get out again next month for my birthday..

    Hi Kim,

    I will keep everyone posted. I posted pictures on RVB last night.

    Hello Carolyn,

    Yes it needs to be simple and light weight. I hope you get going soon

    ReplyDelete