Saturday, June 7, 2014

I Went Out!

I went out to breakfast this morning my daughter Tracy. Took her to get some papers notarized so she can close this case from her car accident she was in last year when some kid ran a red light. Anyway glad that is done. Then we went to Walgreen's to pick up some envelopes and stamps. It was getting pretty hot by then so I took her home. My grand kids Alexis and Jason where at her house and they came out to say hi with Aliya too. These kids are really getting way to big. 

Just ordered a steam cleaner for these nasty carpets. Went for the free delivery so it will take about 2 weeks.

My back is just about back to normal what ever that is these days.

Good Night All 

8 comments:

  1. You just reminded me that I need to get my little steam cleaner out and do my laminate floors. It's too hot right now, so I'll wait until we get a few cooler days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gypsy,

      Love all these modern floor cleaners I have one for the hard surface floors too.

      Delete
  2. My carpets could use a good cleaning, do you make house calls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh the back muscles ... that's what gets me too. only 102, eh... get thee to the mountains girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carolyn,

    I wish I need to get things done first maybe next month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a steam cleaner in Oregon for many years and it more than paid for itself and our carpets always looked nice. Good investment! Managed to get to the stove and made a large pasta salad...progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi JMD,

    I had one once before and lent to someone and they brought it back filthy. I took it apart to clean it and had some very intersting pieces left. besides it had a hole in the plastic tube to clean the furniture. TRASH!

    ReplyDelete