Thursday, July 31, 2014

Good Breeze This Morning Cool Temps

That was earlier this morning. By noon it was ugly.

Had to go do some labs this morning and it was so nice I almost didn't go so I could sit out on the porch and enjoy it. But I went and got it done.

My friend Terry came around 11 and we went off to lunch. Again it was disappointment at Coyote Pause.  We ordered a veggie sandwich on my recommendation. It was terrible, it had some diced tomato, some onion and I can't even tell you what else. It had no taste at all. Before it had bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini , yellow squash and other really good veggies and cheese. The sweet potato fries were burned. I sure hope they get back on track before the snow birds get back or they will be out of business. 

We walked through the stores and I found some hand made cards for some one's birthday. Thought they would make a nice gift.

By time we finished walking around and headed to the truck it was nasty humid again.


Good Night All

6 comments:

  1. We had a small amount of rain late afternoon. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JMD,

    We had rain all through the night and it is still raining a nice soft rain. Just the way we need it to sink into the ground. And it is somewhat cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you hate it when you recommend a restaurant to someone and find that the ownership has changed and the food lousy? Disappointing and embarrassing!

    Still, I bet it was fun for you two to be together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon,

    It didn't change hands but I bet they change the chef. We always enjoyed the food there. Oh well move on to the next place. We did enjoy the day they have some shops there also so we wandered around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One friend of mine loves Fatz, I find the food yuk. She eats ribs and steaks and Im Vegan...so I guess its not the right place for me to eat since most come for the meat its fresher more in demand..the veggie sides no so much!! I like Zaxbys for a nice fresh salad for lunch! We have very few eateries in our town to chose from!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sondra,

    We don't have those places here I don't think never heard of them anyway. This place used to have great Greek Salads and I didn't see that on the menu anymore. There are other places so we will move on to them.

    ReplyDelete