Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hot Again

Slept late this morning again but really late this time. I peeked at the clock with one eye and it was 6:15. Jumped up and hit the bathroom brushing teeth and trying to get dressed all the same time. It was a riot. I called for Fred and he came charging down the hall like a speeding bullet. I opened the door and he went flying out poor guy.

We didn't get the rain they said we would get so I watered the plants and walked around doing weed patrol. It was really muggy out again.

I was able to jump in the shower and get properly dressed.  Did some reading really enjoying this book. I'll fill you all in later.

And that's about all for today.

Good Night All

8 comments:

  1. All that rain you're not getting is stopping here at Elephant Butte. It's keeping the temps comfortable so thanks for passing it along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one good thing about Sacramento is that no matter how hot it gets during the day, it cools off at night and is actually chilly for most of the morning. I haven't been able to get anything done because I'm reading books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its cool mornings here now ...but its to heat up to 95 later today!!
    Yesterday I was in town getting tires and spent some time with a word search book I picked up in the dollar store..realized alter it cost me $3.79 OMG--I thought it was a dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning John,

    Give it back! Heard Elephant Butte is really a nice place. Going to try to do NM next year. I know that was supposed to be this year.

    Hi Gypsy,

    We don't cool down in the hottest weather very much. But now it has been cooling down and at least I don't need the A/C during the night.

    Hi Sondra,

    Yes it is really nice right now and I will head to the porch to drink my coffee soon. The temps are going to climb again for about a week and then should start cooling down. Fall is coming Fall is coming! The only true dollar store is the Dollar Tree. or the .99 store that I believe is now $1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been beautiful here up near Big Lake mid 60's and the rain is stopping for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ryan,

    It was nice for a few days but heading back up to triple digits. This just wasn't my summer I guess. Hope Turtle is being well behaved now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fred probably isn't hatin' on you like my cat. One morning before I had coffee I filled his food dish with bird seed!!!! Hey I wasn't awake...Next time I walked by he was staring at it. Whoa, I am still making amends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi JMD,

    HAHA good one! Must of thought you wanted to poison him.

    ReplyDelete