Friday, September 19, 2014

Outing

I took a ride with my sis today. Thank Heaven for A/C the humidity was horrible.

She needed to stop at Michael's , Office Max and Harbor Freight. I was happy to go to Harbor Freight so I could pick up another heater. I figured it was worth having 2 since they are so cheap @ 12.99.

After that we headed back toward our side of town for lunch. Since the clouds were looking awfully nasty over what you could see of the Catalina Mountains. We decided to give Coyote Pause another try. And glad to say the food was really good. Had a black bean burger fresh made and a small salad.  Maybe the Chef is finally learning his trade.

We wandered around the little stores and headed home. I think I did really well not buying anything but the heater.

Good Night All

6 comments:

  1. Yup, sucking humidity today. Gosh, so much restraint and you have stores. Sigh. A distant memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should give those heaters to anyone silly enough to buy one in the weather you've been having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We finally have a nice breezy cloudless blue sky day hope it will last a while! Hopefully you will need your little heater soon and get a change of season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JMD,

    It sure was and awful day for humidity, I didn't see anything that caught my eye today and I need my pennies for this trip.

    Good morning John,

    Now John really! Of course it would have been nice to get it for free. Camping time is on the way and night temps will be much cooler soon.

    Hi Sondra,

    Hope your day is really nice. So far it is nice and cool even it the humidity is high, but it's still early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good score on the heater. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jim my old friend,

    Yes spent a few freezing nights in the camper, Warm under the covers but there's always that call in the night and out from under the covers. haha

    ReplyDelete