Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Cheap!

Another gorgeous day today and more to come. So there maybe hope for a camp out.

Rose and I went to Anna's today and I got a nice deal on a comforter for the camper. It's that new stuff alternative to the down (sp) It is red on one side and blue on the other, think I'll use the red side to much blue in there. I was looking for place mats and didn't find any. We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond. What a mess that place was and many items had  no prices. I did find some place mats but I can't get them to stay flat. Not making me happy.

Caught some red sky pictures tonight but darn houses were in the way sorry. And the ones I did manage to bypass the housed came out all blurry due to shaky arms.





I almost ran out of gas today I had forgotten all about it until I saw the station. So I was thrilled at the cost to fill the tank $25.46 compared to the $50 it was costing before for less gas.

Good Night All

7 comments:

  1. I'm ready to go camping, but not in this weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gypsy,

    So am I, our weather is warming up so hopefully I can get out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most happy about the lower gasoline prices, lower wouldn't be bad either. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JMD,

    I bet today their lower since I filled up yesterday,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I havent filled up yet since it got below $2. My tank holds 25 gallons so I can't wait it was costing me close to $90 to fill up...so I just wish it could stay this way they are trying to stop the fracking being done here in USA..fine by me it ruins the ground water anyways so...we got to find a better way if I was the USA I'd buy all I could and stock pile it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love it when I see red sunsets. There is something so emotionally moving about them.

    Glad to see you gearing up for another camping trip. The red with the blue sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon,

    I need a camping trip really, really bad. Need some quiet time and no people around me for a day or 2. Just me and Fred, trees, birds and sun.

    ReplyDelete