Thursday, January 8, 2015

All The Pretty Weather

Yesterday the wind started blowing hard. It blew all night. At 6:30 am I took Fred out and it started to drizzle. Before I knew it it was pouring down rain and did so all day. The temps dropped down into the low 60's again. We are looking at these low temps again for another week and more rain on Sunday and Monday

I had a follow up Dr. apt. today and all is well except for vitamin D is very low. I went to get a prescription filled for a powerful vitamin D that you only take once a week and couldn't get near Walgreen's so I will try tomorrow. 

These pictures were taken after it finally stopped raining and the storm was moving on out



Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know they tested for Vitamin D (maybe they call it by a techie name). I take a D3 tablet every day and I don't have a clue about the Vit. D. Lower 60's is what we are having for a few days - it sure beats the 50's of last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful skies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cold here currently partly cloudy is the word! Rain coming Monday and I have a roof repair scheduled for the middle of the week hope the rain holds off------very nice sky shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gypsy,

    I was taking D3 but me being me quit, I hate taking things and then I just forget, I do take my nightly stuff always. Yes the 60's is better than the 50's for sure.

    Hi Sharon,

    Despite all the nasty rain it did make for a beautiful clearing at sunset.

    Hi Sondra,

    Today should be a bit warmer we shall see, I hope the rain holds off until you get the roof repaired.

    ReplyDelete