Wednesday, February 25, 2015

New Great Granddaughter

My new great granddaughter Arianna arrived today. She weights 6.16 and is 19 in. But I can't get the pictures to load over into my picture files. Hate when that happens. Of course she is beautiful. May have to wait for them to come home in order to take pictures.

Painter got most of the trim painted today after he finished up the rest of the repairs. We decided to try drilling a hole in at the end of the rain gutter to divert the water to a drain pipe. Sure hope that works as lots of rain is heading this week by Sat. night.

Oh just tried to past and it worked . 



So glad this will work for future pics. Her daddy is beaming and already sending out warnings to stay away from his daughter lol

Good Night All


9 comments:

  1. So very beautiful..... what a wonderful little blessing! Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious baby girl. I love her name, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, Sharon and Ryan,
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! what a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a cutey! Congrats to the entire family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetie! I really like her name.

    I have 3/4 of a house painted and they will be back tomorrow to finish it. Whew. Just in the nick of time. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annie,

    Thank you!

    Hi Sondra,

    Thank You I'll pass it on.

    Hi JMD,

    Thank You, I love it too

    Tomorrow I have to buy more trim paint,The wood was just sicking it up but he will start the front body tomorrow. Hope by Monday the weather clears.

    ReplyDelete