Thursday, February 26, 2015

Came Down With Something

I was going to go see the baby today but last night I started feeling crappy and today wasn't any better. Don't know if it is really bad allergies or a head cold. So no visiting for me. 

Have to pick up another gl of trim paint tomorrow. The wood was just sucking it up and this house has lots of trim. tomorrow he will paint the front body of the house. Then we are going to get more rain over the weekend. Hope it clears up by Monday.

Smiley getting to meet his little sister and daddy holding her. Little guy kept telling everyone it was his baby. Dad has done most of the feeding and diaper changing when he is there. Anthony is such a great dad. Oh and of course that's the mom.






Good Night All

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well, my back is giving me a fit right now...hope it gets right soon, Like you I got too much to do to be felling poorly! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geesh, Jo, no time to get sickly with that sweet baby out there! Here's to feeling better, you probably burnt your birthday wings off????!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sondra,

    And tonight was going to be a party for another February baby oh well maybe I will be fit by Sunday. Hope your back straightens out fast.

    HI JMD,

    I know I still haven't seen her this is not right. I think you might be right I burnt my wings off

    ReplyDelete