Saturday, March 21, 2015

Rocker

The mornings are chilly but it warms up by 10 am. Did some house work but just couldn't resist the porch. I sat out there for some time and then the wind came up again. Dang It. 

Worked on the new blanket for a while. The Rose called and we went to Lowe's and I bought my rocking chair for the porch, and the weed killer was on sale for half off so I bought 2. Think I will go back tomorrow and buy 2 more.

I re arranged the porch so I could get my rocker in a nice comfortable spot, sat for bit longer and was in heaven. haha

Tomorrow I will work on the cleaning again until it warms up then out the door I go.

Good Night All

5 comments:

  1. Can you post a pic of the first blanket? How nice it is that you do that. No wind but nice, 80

    ReplyDelete
  2. A rocking chair (or even a glider) on the front porch sounds so nice and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JMD,

    I guess so I don't think they read my blog anyway. The blue one is much smaller and I may have to make a new pink one the same size the first one I can give to another baby.

    Hi Gypsy,

    A glider would be nice too. I had one and for some reason I gave it away. Saw one yesterday that can be turned into a bed. Could you imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy I wouldnt mind some time in a rocker...enjoying the birds busy building their nests and watch the flowers bloom!! Good luck with the blankets..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sondra,

    It has been wonderful. Some of my flowers are starting to bloom and the birds have been singing away.

    ReplyDelete